Timeline Of Christ
- Birth of John the Baptist - John the Baptist was six months older than Jesus (Luke 1:36)
- The angel Gabriel visits Mary in Nazareth
- Census of Quirinius. The census or enrollment, which, according to Luke 2:1, was the occasion of the journey of Joseph and Mary to Bethlehem where Jesus was born, is connected with a decree of Augustus embracing the Greek-Roman world.
- Birth of Jesus - Historians generally assume Jesus was born between 6 BC - 4 BC
- The infant Jesus is visited in Bethlehem by the Three Wise Men and the Shepherds
- Herod orders the "Massacre of the Innocents" — the killing of all male children in Bethlehem aged two years and under.
- Mary, Joseph and the infant Jesus flee to Egypt
Archelaus ruled Judea and Samaria
- Three sons of Herod divide up rule of Palestine under Roman Authority
Herod Antipas ruled Galilee and Perea
Herod Philip ruled Iturea and Trachonitis
Traditional Date of the Birth of Jesus
Due to the conflict regarding date the Timeline of Christ will be continued according to his age
- Jesus visits the Temple in Jerusalem
Age 12 - 30
- Jesus works as a carpenter in Nazareth
Timeline of Jesus aged 30
- Jesus is baptised in the River Jordan in Judea by John the Baptist
- Jesus in the Wilderness - Judea
- Jesus hails Andrew Simon, Philip, And Nathaniel - Bethabara
- Miracle of turning the water into wine and drives the moneymakers from the temple - Cana.
- Nighttime visit Of Nicodemus—Christ enlightens him - Jerusalem.
- Jesus and the Woman of Samaria - Samaria: Sychar
- Miracle at Cana in Galilee
- Pool of Bethesda - Jerusalem
Timeline of Jesus aged 31
- Jesus Reads in the Nazareth Synagogue - Nazareth. Capernaum
- Jesus at the Sea of Galilee, Christ chooses the four - Galilee: Capernaum
- Sermon on the Mount - Near Capernaum
- Miracle of the Leper - By Lake Gennesaret. Capernaum
- Matthew is Called by Jesus - Capernaum
- Jesus in the Cornfield on the Sabbath - Capernaum
- Jesus & the Twelve Disciples - Near Capernaum
- Jesus and the imprisonment of John the Baptist - Galilee, near Cana
- Jesus and the Multitudes at the Shore - Capernaum: Sea of Galilee
- Jairus’ Daughter Healed - Capernaum
Timeline of Jesus aged 32
- Jesus Teaches in the Synagogue - Nazareth. Capernaum
- Mission of the Twelve Disciples - Nazareth. Capernaum
- Herod Seeks Out Jesus - Decapolis: Bethsaida
- Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes - Bethsaida
- Jesus Walks on the Water - Sea of Galilee. Gennesaret
- Jesus and the Pharisees - Capernaum
- Jesus and the Woman of Canaan - Phenicia. Decapolis
- Feeding the Multitude - Decapolis. Dalmanutha. Bethsaida
- Jesus Foretells his Own Fate - Cesarea Philippi.
- The Transfiguration - On, and near, Mt. Hermon
- Jesus Foretells his Death and Resurrection - Galilee. Capernaum
- Feast of the Tabernacle - Jerusalem. Galilee.
- Jesus Questioned by the Jews - Jerusalem.
- Sermon to the Innumerable Multitude - Perea.
- Journey To Jerusalem - Perea. Bethany
Timeline of Jesus aged 33
- Jesus and Lazarus - Perea. Bethany. Perea
- Jesus Journeys Through Samaria and Galilee - Galilee. Samaria. Perea
- He tells of Imminent Betrayal - Perea
- Miracle of the Two Blind Beggars - Jericho
- The Mount of Olives - Bethphage. Jerusalem
- In the Temple - Jerusalem, in the Temple
- Mary and Martha - Bethany.
- The Passover Supper - Bethany. Jerusalem: Upper Room
- The Last Supper - Jerusalem: Upper Room
- Garden at Gethsemane - Mount of Olives. Gethsemane
- Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus - Gethsemane. Jerusalem
- The Trial of Jesus - Jerusalem.
- Pontius Pilate - Jerusalem.
- The Crucifixion - Jerusalem. Golgotha: Calvary.
- The Sepulchre - Jerusalem: The Sepulchre
- The Resurrection - Jerusalem: The Sepulchre
- Doubting Thomas - Emmaus. Jerusalem
- Jesus After the Resurrection - Sea of Galilee
- The Ascension - Galilee. Mt. Olivet. Bethany