- According to Matthew 5:22 who will be subject to judgment if they are angry without this?
- Fill in the missing words
in Matthew 5:44. "Love your enemies,__________ them that curse you,
______________ to them that hate you, and pray for them that __________
and persecute you."
- According to Matthew 17:21,
what two things are required to cast out this type of demon?
- According to Matthew 18:11,
why did Jesus come to earth?
- According to Matthew 27:2,
what was Pilate's first name?
- In Matthew 27:35, when the
wicked soldiers parted His garments, they were fulfilling the words
of the prophet. Copy what the prophet said in Matthew 27:35.
- In Mark 3:15, Jesus gave
the apostles power to cast out demons and to: ____________
- According to Mark 7:16,
what does a man need to be able to hear?
- According to Mark 10:24,
Jesus said, "Children, how hard is it for them that _________________ to enter into the kingdom of God!"
- According to Luke 7:28,
what was John? (teacher, prophet, carpenter, etc.). What is his title
or last name?
- In Luke 9:55, what did the
disciples not know?
- In Luke 9:56, what did the
Son of man not come to do? According to this verse, what did He come
- In Luke 22:14, how many
apostles were with Jesus?
- According to Luke 23:38,
in what three languages was the superscription written?
- In Luke 24:42, what did
they give Jesus to eat with His fish?
- John 3:13 is a very important
verse, proving the deity of Christ. According to this verse (as Jesus
spoke), where is the Son of man?
- According to Acts 3:26 and 4:30,
is Jesus a "servant" of God or the Son of God?
- What happened each year
as told in John 5:4?
- In John 7:50, what time
of day did Nicodemus come to Jesus?
- In Acts 8:37, what is the
one requirement for baptism?
- What did Saul ask Jesus
in Acts 9:6?
- Write the name of the man
mentioned in Acts 15:34.
- Study Acts 24:6-8. What
would the Jew have done with Paul? What was the chief captain's name?
What did the chief captain command?
- Copy Romans 16:24 word for
- First Timothy 3:16 is perhaps
the greatest verse in the New Testament concerning the deity of Christ.
In this verse, who was manifested in the flesh?
- In the second part of First
Peter 4:14, how do [they] speak of Christ? And, what do we Christians
- Who are the three Persons
of the Trinity in First John 5:7?
- Revelation 1:11 is another
very important verse that proves the deity of Christ. In the first part
of this verse Jesus said, "I am the A______________ and O___________,
the _________ and the _______:"